The MobileSmith family is rejoicing once again at the success of their customers’ apps. UCLA Health App, created and published by the elite UCLA Health system using the MobileSmith mobile app development platform, was the distinguished winner this time, earning a Bronze Web Health Award.
The UCLA Health app is packed with interactive patient- and physician-facing functionality:
- Find a UCLA Doctor – Save to your contacts or “share” with friends.
- Addresses and directions to UCLA hospitals, urgent care, and UCLA community offices.
- myUCLAhealth – UCLA patients can access their health information.
- Request an appointment
- Health Library – Search conditions & treatments.
- News, Virtual Tours, Admissions Guides, Services, Insurance & Billing.
- And much more!
A comprehensive mobile resource for the UCLA patient and physician community, this remarkable app is available for any iOS and Android smartphone user.
“We are thrilled about the early success of the UCLA Health app,” said Robert Hancock, MobileSmith VP of Sales. “Patients are increasingly relying on mobile to search for healthcare services. MobileSmith helps providers such as UCLA Health to deliver native mobile apps quickly and at a low cost – a definite advantage in today’s competitive healthcare landscape.”
The MobileSmith Platform, used to develop, launch, and manage this app, empowers non-programmers at hospitals across the country to take control over their mobile strategy. MobileSmith offers quick, code-free native app prototyping, over-the-air testing and delivery, dedicated CMS access for easy app management, and a number of cutting-edge native app blocks to power any custom-designed apps.