Sarasota Memorial Health Care System, an 806-bed regional medical center, is among the largest public health systems in Florida. SMH designed this wayfinding app to help patients more easily find their way around its 1.5 million-square-foot main campus on southwest Florida’s Gulf Coast. Using the Sarasota Memorial app, visitors can:
- Receive location-based content and tips for navigating SMH’s main campus:
- 2D and 3D maps of indoor and outdoor locations
- Location-based push messages pointing to specific app pages
- Special offers and announcements
- Easily find the ERs and Urgent Care centers within the SMH network.
- Search a dynamic directory of physicians and services by specialty, location, or keyword.
- Store physicians to Favorites; contact them from the app; get GPS directions.
Built by non-programmers using the MobileSmith platform. The wayfinding functionality is powered by Gimbal geofencing and proximity beacon technology integrated in MobileSmith.