DURHAM, NC – 7-19-2013 – MobileSmith, a leading provider of enterprise-class mobile solutions, announced the long-awaited release of iPad functionality in its popular mobile app development platform. Preempting the demands of the mobile app market driven largely by tablets, MobileSmith is now offering easy, coding-free tools to create sleek, native iPad apps.
“iPad tablets are now driving mobile app usage, and MobileSmith is one of the first SaaS app platforms to accommodate this trend,” said Bob Dieterle, Senior VP and COO of MobileSmith. “If you are looking for a quick and cost-effective path from your mobile ideas to full-featured native iPhone, Android, and now iPad apps, MobileSmith is your solution. Enterprise users will find the new iPad functionality, along with the streamlined workflow and UI of MobileSmith 3.0, totally compelling!”
The new release of the MobileSmith Platform offers many new benefits and features:
- You can now create and launch native iPad apps – no templates, no coding!
- Toggle between iPad and Smartphone canvases within the same project
- Streamline the look and feel of your apps across platforms
- Work with a standard iPad fly-out menu, or create a custom user interface
- Build for any or all platforms at once
- Deploy your apps over-the-air or submit to app stores
To explore the new functionality and learn how you can create native iPad apps with MobileSmith, visit MobileSmith Technology page.
Get a live demo and talk with the MobileSmith strategists about your mobile app needs – click here to request a demo!