In order to support the claim that our technology provides a secure solution to our healthcare clients, we partnered with nGuard (www.nguard.com), an information security services firm that provides exceptional security services to companies across multiple industries across the world. Some of the most notable results of the MobileSmith security audit performed by nGuard include:
- Security Readiness Trend – Advanced Console Audit (Score of 3.5 out of 4)
- Security Readiness Trend – External Penetration Testing (Score 4 out of 4)
- Security Readiness Trend – Internal Penetration Test (Score 3.5 out of 4)
- Security Readiness Trend-Wireless Network Test (3.5 out of 4)
- Security Readiness Trend – Mobile Application Penetration Test (Score 4 out of 4)
Our Company’s policies prohibit hosting and maintenance of any ePHI data on Company servers and prohibits access to ePHI by Company employees. Our technology provides for a safe connection between an end user’s mobile device and healthcare provider database via industry standard and already existing secure methods (Secure Token, Sessions based authentications of your choice as well as data integration via XML, REST/JSON). All methods include encryption on device (user manages his/her own patient information that is held on device and encrypted at rest) and encryption in transit.