MobileSmith Health is changing healthcare, one app at a time. Working here you will drive the consumer revolution in healthcare, helping providers adapt to the changing expectations of care delivery in a mobile, accessible format. We are unlocking the possibilities of digital health through increased patient engagement and ownership of the personal health journey.
MobileSmith is a growth-stage company that has found its product-market fit and is scaling its customer base. Located in west Raleigh NC near Cary, we are a team of Marketers, Developers, and Salespeople working hard and having fun. We celebrate our success with Thirsty Thursdays and other fun team outings to play games, see movies, visit local attractions, and more. Our competitive total comp includes competitive salary and benefits, but we all own the success through performance incentives, stock options, and profit sharing.
Your role is to tailor MobileSmith’s message to various stakeholders and audiences, producing sales presentations, proposals, and nurture campaigns that foster conversations around the transformation of healthcare. In this position, industry and market awareness will be key— researching the needs of the consumers to communicate and advocate internally as well as positioning the product externally. As a member of small team versatility is key so be ready to show your entire repertoire of marketing skills.
To meet your key objectives, you will:
- Develop sales-focused marketing content (presentations, marketing campaigns, proposals, web content, product collateral)
- Work with operations and product teams to deliver pre-sales analysis and align solutions to overall market need
- Deliver powerful sales materials including scripts, demos, send-aheads and leave-behinds
- Work with client success team to capture and organize key customer insights to impact our messaging, voice, and product roadmap
- Develop client case studies, testimonials and whitepapers
We want to hear from you if you…
- Are super smart and take pride in being a SaaS marketing nerd
- Are very focused on schedules and providing deliverables on time
- Enjoy the challenge of written communication and concise messaging
- Are able to consume large amounts of data and distill into key ideas and workable applications
- Have a knack to visualize data into compelling infographics and images
- Are energized by new challenges and able to adapt quickly
- Effortlessly collaborate, making everybody around you better
- Have a strong curiosity and desire to make an impact
- Communicate easily, with high EQ
- Have knowledge of and experience in the healthcare industry
- Bonus Points if you have a technical bent or are interested in expanding your web development skills
MobileSmith is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply. Please send your cover letter/résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org