MobileSmith is changing healthcare, one app at a time. Working here, you will drive the consumer revolution in healthcare, helping hospitals rapidly create, deploy, and manage custom apps that transform patient experiences using MobileSmith’s enterprise-class mobile app development platform. Already, MobileSmith is the #1 provider of hospital apps in the US and your role will, in part, help MobileSmith expand its healthcare marketshare and expand into related verticals.
MobileSmith is a growth stage company that has found its product-market fit and is scaling its customer base on its mature SaaS platform. Located in west Raleigh NC near Cary, we are a team of Marketers, Developers, and Salespeople working hard and having fun. We celebrate our success with “Thirsty Thursdays” and other fun team events where we make our own apps to play games, see movies, visit local attractions, and more. Our competitive total comp includes competitive salary and benefits, but we all own the success through performance incentives, stock options, and profit sharing.
Your role is to lead Account-Based Marketing efforts working directly with Account Executives to produce customized sales presentations, proposals, and nurture campaigns. You will research prospect and customer organizations to provide unique insights on account-based campaigns. A key initiative you will own is to drive the creation of new case studies from existing customers working with our Client Success team. As a member of small team versatility is key so be ready to show your entire repertoire of marketing skills.
To meet your key objectives, you will:
· Develop sales-focused marketing content (presentations, marketing campaigns, proposals).
· Work with sales to deliver pre-sales analysis and aligning solutions to overall client needs.
· Deliver powerful sales materials including scripts, demos, send aheads and leave behinds.
· Work with sales and client success teams to capture and organize key customer insights to impact our messaging, voice, and product roadmap.
· Work with clients to develop case studies and whitepapers.
We want to hear from you if you…
· Are super smart and take pride in being a SaaS marketing nerd.
· Very focused on schedules and providing deliverables on time.
· Enjoy the challenge of written communication and clear messaging.
· Have a knack to visualize data into compelling infographics and images.
· Are energized by the challenges of your position.
· Effortlessly collaborate, making everybody around you better.
· Communicate easily, with high EQ.
· Bonus Points: Have immediate knowledge of marketing and operations in healthcare.
MobileSmith is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply. Please send your cover letter/résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org