MobileSmith is currently seeking a Senior iOS Software Engineer to join its amazing team of development athletes. We are a leading provider of cutting-edge mobile software solutions that empower our enterprise customers to get to market quickly with unique, self-built mobile apps using our web based development platform. We are looking for a talented, self-motivated engineer who has a passion for cutting edge mobile development.
As a Senior iOS Software Engineer, your primary focus will be building out our Mobile iOS platform, including integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other talented Mobile and Server Engineers on the different layers of our infrastructure. You will lead a team of skilled interdisciplinary professionals to grow and enhance your technical skills. Lead design discussions to create highly powerful and highly scalable applications will happen on a regular basis. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is a must.
- Design, develop, modify and deploy robust object oriented mobile applications for the iOS platform using OAuth 2.0 and RESTful JSON and XML to deliver data
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our platform
- Collaborate with the development and product teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation tests
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Keep management up to date on the latest advancements in mobile technologies and other iOS policy changes that may impact future mobile deployments
- 5+ years of iOS Development
- Deep familiarity with Swift and/or Objective-C
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Knowledge of UI/UX standards (Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines)
- Experience with performance and memory tuning using Xcode Instrument tools
- Experience with Agile SCRUM
- Experience with source control (Git, Mercurial, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- 4-year technical degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Deep understanding of software architecture and design patterns
- Experience with Dependency Injection in Swift
- Experience with Dependency Management in iOS (CocoaPods, etc.)
- Experience with ReactiveSwift
- Experience with Continuous Integration
MobileSmith is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply. Please send your cover letter/résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org