Careers with Us
MobileSmith is an equal opportunity employer
Mobile Software Engineer
Are you a mobile geek with coding ingrained in your system? Do you enjoy working in a youthful start-up environment? Then, we want you! If you have the software skills – we have the perfect job for you. Disruptive patent pending technology in the mobile space, innovation driven atmosphere, talented peers, great benefits and ping pong are some of the perks of working at MobileSmith. Read on to find out if this is indeed your job, and hurry – positions are being grabbed as you read.
We are always seeking mobile app developers to join our team, if you think this is the place for you, contact us today!
- Participate in architecture design discussions to create highly powerful and highly scalable applications/platform.
- Scope and prioritize technical design requirements to meet production requirements.
- Design and implement mobile applications for iOS and/or Android OS based platforms.
- Create design documents and use cases using UML.
- Create build scripts using ANT/Gradle.
- Provide troubleshooting and debugging of web and mobile applications.
- Provide support and on-the-job training to associate or less experienced team members.
- Work in a team of skilled interdisciplinary professionals using Agile software development methodology such as test driven development, continuous
- build integration and sprint cycles of 2 weeks.
- Understand database schema and manipulation
- Learn the MobileSmith product set and come up with innovative ways to enhance it.
- B.A. or B.S. in a technical discipline or proven experience of outlined duties and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate sound fundamentals and programming experience in Java/Android SDK and/or Objective C /iOS.
- Experience in Eclipse and/or Netbeans IDEs.
- Experience in two or more UI frameworks of JQuery, JQuery UI, JQuery, Ajax.
- Experience with an application server such as Tomcat 6 or higher.
- Experience in database such as MySQL or MS SQL Server as well as writing intricate SQL queries.
- Experience in one or more source control systems such as SVN and/or Mercurial.
- Familiarity with developing and/or maintaining internet applications based on ColdFusion.
- Familiarity with Glassfish, IIS, and JBoss.
- Familiarity with one or more build environment such as Gradle, ANT and Maven.
- Familiarity with SQLite.