Build, deploy, and manage custom, native iPhone, Android, and iPad apps – no coding required!
MobileSmith allows anyone with a great app idea (or 10!) to build apps for iPad or Smartphones rapidly without writing a line of code.
You are now in total control of your mobile app development projects!
Here’s how our Platform works:
Design and Build Native Apps in AppCanvas™
- Pick or import your colors, upload custom images
- Pick layout, name your pages; select buttons; set tabs and navigation bars
- Drag and drop, resize, reshape – customize to your needs
- Choose your AppBlocks (prebuilt software code sets)
- Add user registration, social media feeds, and much more
- Configure each AppBlock and “build for testing”
- Send your app prototype over-the-air (OTA) to your device or to your reviewers
- Test the user experience, make changes if needed, test again!
- Once satisfied, lock your app into production
- Deploy your app directly to Apple and Android app stores!
Build Apps for iPad and Smartphones Within the Same Project
- Build apps natively for iPad without writing a line of code
- Toggle between Phone and iPad canvases within the same project
- Give your apps consistent look and feel across platforms
- Use standard iPad fly-out menu canvas, or create a customized layout
- Preview your apps in the Platform
- Build native apps for any or all platforms at once
- Send apps over-the-air to devices or deploy to app stores
Streamlined App Versioning in your Enterprise App Store
- Build and manage multiple native apps
- Clone apps and reuse successful design and content where needed
- Once you’re happy with your app, lock it into production
- View the timeline of app drafts and live apps
- Experiment and refine your apps – don’t change the live version!
- Update content in all live versions without forcing users to download the latest
Manage App Development Projects Easily in AppOffice™
Platform Extensions: Include Existing Native or HTML5 Code
- Bridge the gap between “mobile web” and “fully custom” apps
- Inject pre-built native code via the Native AppBlock extension (iOS and Android)
- Easily expose features that continue to work in “airplane mode” when a connection to data is not available
Seamlessly Integrate Apps with your Data Sources
Your apps need up-to-date content and interactive components to remain an engaging and valuable tool for your end users. MobileSmith provides flexible mobile app data integration strategies so you can reliably publish your data as app content without impacting performance.